We are Re-gathering!
Paramount Family - BIG NEWS!
This Sunday, June 21 we are re-gathering at the Salem Centre for worship in Word and Sacrament!
We will be having Holy Communion! Please note. Communion will be slightly different because of the extraordinary circumstances we are in. This extraordinary method of administration is temporary and will not replace the ordinary method of administration. But, we are thankful that we can receive the ordinary means of grace in this temporary, extraordinary way.
Service starts promptly at 10:30am.
Please arrive a few minutes early to allow for finding seats while maintaining social distancing.
Please read the following carefully as we will initially be following a new protocol at the Salem Centre.
We are starting slowly.
Starting slowly means we will not be meeting together in our ordinary, normal fashion for a while. Here are some important protocols:
- Families will sit together.
- There is NO childcare/NO children's class offered at this time. Parents, please keep your family seated together.
- NO sharing of toys, children running through the auditorium/building, hugging friends at this time. Children should remain seated with their parents at all times.
- Adults, please avoid hugging, shaking hands, fist-bumping, etc. . .
- Please adhere to seating separated by family groups. Please keep a minimum of three (3) seats between your family and others.
- Please do not congregate in groups in the Salem Centre lobby or church lobby while entering and leaving the building.
We understand everyone is eager to be together again. However, we want to regather together slowly and safely.
We are giving each other space.
- Practice Social Distancing.
- If you choose to, you may wear your own mask. The church will have masks available as well.
- Please adhere to proper hand washing recommendations (soap and warm water for 30 seconds).
- Do NOT congregate in and overcrowd the bathrooms. We will have hand sanitizer available as well.
- JT Hedman has provided a temporary way for us to begin streaming live on Youtube until our new camera system comes and is installed. Here is the link to our new YouTube channel: Paramount Church. Thank you JT! So, PLEASE, if you are feeling unwell and/or have been with others who are unwell; PLEASE stay home and participate in the Morning Prayer portion online.
Looking forward to re-gathering to receive the Gift-giver's extraordinary gifts!
More in Paramount Blog
February 22, 2021John Calvin on How to Obtain Peace for the Conscience
August 23, 2020Holy Communion (Twelfth Sunday After Pentecost)- August 23, 2020, 10:30 a.m.
August 12, 2020Morning Prayer (Eleventh Sunday After Pentecost)- August 16, 2020